Christianmingle.com is a dating site whose sole focus is on Christian men and women. This dating site began offering its services in 2001. A major goal of the service is to help Christian men and women establish God-centered relationships. The site claims to have a large number of single Christians, rich profiles, and meaningful matches. The dating site gets one million visitors on a monthly basis. This Christianmingle.com review should help you figure out whether the dating site is trustworthy or not.
Christianmingle.com Main Features Reviewed
To meet other singles on Christianmingle.com, you have to create an account. The site allows users to create an account using their Facebook account. You can also sign up using your email address. Creating your account is free.
After creating your account, you will be required to fill this account. You will be asked to add an introduction. Also, you will be asked some simple questions about your lifestyle and appearance. You can add your church denomination, the church you go to and how often you attend. You will be allowed to add photos either by uploading them directly or by importing them from your Facebook account directly.
To help in matching you with potential romantic partners, Christianmingle.com utilizes the Color Code Personality Test and the COMPASS matching test. In addition to the site giving you matches based on the two tests and your profile preferences, you can also search for potential partners. You can communicate with any member who interests you. However, for you to communicate with anyone you need to pay. You can search members using their lifestyle aspects and also their appearance. You can also check to see who is online.
The site has an admirer section which is kept secret. Here, you get to let a user know when you are interested in him or her. Other features offered by Christianmingle.com include:
- Profile Activity Status – This feature will allow you to see the people who have checked your profile, made you one of their favorites, or sent you smiles and emails.
- Community – This feature includes chat rooms and message boards.
- E-cards – This is a way to let a user know you have an interest in them.
Christianmingle.com Pros and Cons Reviewed
We decided to determine whether Christianmingle.com is fake or it is a genuine dating site that Christians can trust. To do this, we had to check Christianmingle.com reviews written by people who had already used the dating site. What we realized is that the site had more cons than pros. For this reason, we wouldn’t advise any Christian to use it. We have included both the pros and cons below.
- You can sign up using Facebook.
- Account creation is free.
- The site provides matching services.
- You have to pay for you to communicate with anyone.
- The site has numerous fraud reports.
- Unsubscribing from Christianmingle.com mailing list is difficult.
- The site sends spam emails to users.
- Canceling the monthly subscription is very hard for users.
- The site matches are not correct.
- The site forces users to purchase a subscription by manipulating them. For example, they will send you a scam message. This forces you to pay so that you can view the message.
- Getting a refund is extremely hard.
- The dating site suspends profiles for no reason.
- Their customer support department is bad.
Christianmingle.com Prices Reviewed
The only thing which is free at Christianmingle.com is creating an account. As we have seen in the Christianmingle.com reviews, the site even forces their members to upgrade using fraudulent methods. The site offers three payment plans. These are a 1-month plan, a 3-month plan, and a 6-month plan. The amount of money you have to pay per month decreases when you choose a plan that has more months.
The larger percentage of Christianmingle.com reviews available online mention Christianmingle.com scam in them. The previous users are not happy that they are forced to pay even when they don’t want to. The site will even use fraudulent methods just to ensure that people pay. Christianmingle.com makes it extremely hard to cancel the renewal of a plan. It has a large number of scammers who are trying to make some quick money by taking advantage of men and women who are looking for a genuine romantic partner. Christianmingle.com is not a dating site we would advise you to use. All the evidence available indicates that it is a scam.